A New "Sweet Home" for Dealer Expo
The Advanstar Powersports Group announces theDealernews International Powersports Dealer Expo will be held Dec. 5-7, 2014, at McCormick Place in Chicago, Ill.
The annual Dealer Expo, founded by Dealernews in 1966, is North America's largest powersports business-to-business event. Dealer Expo expands from its longtime home in Indianapolis to the larger McCormick Place venue in downtown Chicago to deliver more products, more training, more networking and more excitement to the powersports industry’s annual gathering, show management stated.
The 2014 Dealer Expo will offer:
- A dedicated focus on new products that will include an expansive showcase, a web app, product demos, and a catalog to provide buyers with a comprehensive guide to the industry’s new product offerings, management said.
- A bigger venue in the nation’s third-largest city, an international destination hub that is also within easy reach of more than 80 percent of U.S. powersports retailers.
- Affordability – for attendees and exhibitors, with a wide range of hotel options and straightforward, practical exhibit packages.
- An educational symposium featuring professional training from not one but several respected organizations.
- Late year timing – aligned with the dealers’ need to make prime buying decisions in the fourth quarter for the coming season.
- And a host of networking events and features.
Dealer Expo Impressive Exhibitor and Product Lineup
Dealer Expo hosted over 500 exhibitors and 20,000 products for you to touch, compare and shop at the February 2013 show.
No other event in the United States brings such a large and expansive range of products for you to assess on behalf of your customers from so many global exhibitors.
Dealer Expo Partnered with International Motorcycle Show to create the largest ever Motorcycle Show In Indianapolis
Dealer Expo had another partner in Indy. The International Motorcycle Show was next door to Dealer Expo in February 2013.
With every major OEM represented, Dealers saw the entire lineup of new OEM models and discussed them with their existing or prospective OEM reps.
Dealers had FREE access to the International Motorcycle Show consumer event on Sunday afternoon and enjoyed the biggest motorcycle industry celebration in the US.
The Dealer Expo powersports experience is all customized for you.