From lighting to seating to clothing — and everything in-between — aftermarket manufacturers are paying close attention to the booming Adv-Rider crowd with products for multiple motorcycle brands.
The following are links to some product highlights we covered in our April 2013 issue.
- Black Dog develops fork light mount kit for BMW GS
- Stop the slide with Sargent Cycle's new Super Ténéré seat
- BMW adventure bikes get bright lights
- Arrow Exhausts tackles BMW maxiscooters, enduros
- Saddlemen Adventure Tour: Do big miles in comfort
- Richa moto-gear takes stain-resistance to new level
- Keep it dry with Nelson Rigg's Survivor Edition bags
- Barkbusters targets price point with Jet handguards