CERRITOS, Calif. – The new FX-55 helmet from AFX has seven configurations for everything from a full-face lid to an off-road style. The visor, shield and chin bar can all be changed or removed to get the different looks.
The FX-55 is made of a poly-alloy plastic, has seven color options and ranges in size from XS to XXL. It will retail for $169.95. Including the basic helmet itself, there are six pieces that can be rearranged.
AFX lists the seven configurations for the FX-55 as:
- Helmet with standard visor, shield and chin bar
- Helmet with standard visor and shield
- Helmet with shield and chin bar
- Helmet with shield
- Helmet with standard visor
- Helmet with short visor
- Helmet with MX vent chin bar and standard visor
Media images courtesy of AFX Helmets.