Alpinestars has a heap of new products it’s unveiling during Dealer Expo. Here’s a quick peak at some of the apparel and gear you can find at its booth in the General Exhibit Area.
The Track Protection Vest is a stand-alone safety vest offering upper-body and back protection, with its removable CE-certified Bionic Back protector and impact-resistant bio-foam inserts, the former of which uses the company’s Dynamic Force Dispersion technology. The ergonomically designed vest can be worn over a motorcycle jacket for added protection. Sizes range from S to 2XL, in a black-white color scheme. MSRP is $189.95.
Alpinestars’ Logic Kevlar Denim pants offer riding protection under the disguise of a traditional five-pocket jean. What separates them from your run-of-the-mill casual jean is the Kevlar protection in the knees and seat, as well as a slightly articulated knee for a better fit while in the riding position. The pants are made of tear-resistant and abrasion-resistant cotton denim, and come in waist sizes 28 to 38. MSRP is $99.95.
The Verona Air Jacket is part of Alpinestars’ City Collection. This commuter jacket is aimed at sportbike riders, with a midlength cut and an understated design. The warm-weather jacket has a dual 450D polyester outer shell, mesh inserts and double PU coating to aid in ventilation and abrasion protection. Removable CE-certified armor in the elbow and shoulder provide lightweight protection as well. Optional Bionic chest pads and back protectors are available. The jacket comes in sizes S to 4XL. MSRP is $159.95.
The Bionic Jacket is made specifically to pair with the company’s Bionic Neck Support (BNS) system. According to the company, the off-road jacket features:
- CE-certified GP elbow and shoulder protectors
- Bionic Race Back protector for added spine protection
- Ventilated, molded PU and PE chest pads
- Ergonomic five-plate construction that contours to follow the natural curve of the back
- A kidney belt with wide hip straps for comfort and to eliminate waist-bunching
- Bio-foam materials on the bionic back protector to help increase breathability and ventilation
- Three-panel sleeves, to eliminate the need for extra straps on the elbow pads
- A longer overall length, to keep the jacket from riding up
- A lightweight vented stretch mesh main body fabric to aid in cooling, The jacket comes in sizes M to 2XL. MSRP is $249.95.