At each appearance, riders may schedule test rides and early bird participants qualify for a free gift.
The Aprilia mobile transporter delivers the company's latest models for riders to try. Available test bikes include Aprilia's V-Twin sport bikes, the RSV 1000 R and 1000 R Factory; their naked siblings, the Tuono 1000 R and Tuono R Factory; the adventure-happy Caponord touring bike, the industry's only V-Twin dirt bikes, the SXV and RXV; and the Aprilia SR 50, SportCity 250 and Scarabeo 500 i.e. scooters.
All riders with a current driver's license, appropriate motorcycle endorsement, and riding helmet, eyewear and apparel are invited to attend. The event schedule is:
- June 22-24: AMA Flat Track Race, Joliet, IL
- June 29: Reno's Aprilia, Kansas City, MO
- July 13: Martin Eurosports - Coopersburg, PA
- July 20-22: MotoGP Weekend Laguna Seca - Monterey, CA (display only)
- July 21-22: World Enduro Championships - Hancock, NY
- July 28: Spectrum Motorsports - Irvine, CA
- Aug. 4-5: Pike's Peak Aprilia - Colorado Springs, CO
- Aug. 10-12: California Speed Sports - Livermore, CA
- Aug. 24-25: Sport Bike Northwest - Stevenson, WA
- Sept. 1: Aprilia of Orem - Orem, UT
- Sept. 14-16: MotoFIT - Danbury, CT
- Sept. 22: Detroit Eurocycle - Detroit, MI
- Sept. 28-30: Xtreme Powersports - McHenry, MD
- Oct. 4-7: Femmoto - Las Vegas, NV
For information on Aprilia's complete U.S. model line, visit the company's website at www.apriliausa.com.