IF CUSTOMERS can’t decide what type of vehicle to buy, the new 6x6 and 8x8 ARGO amphibious recreational vehicles can offer them three vehicles for the price of one. The ARGO units triple as a UTV, snowmobile and boat and can carry up to six passengers.
The ARGO 8x8 750 HDi has the following features:
- Enhanced performance and handling
- 31 hp 748cc electronic fuel-injected Kohler LH 775 engine
- Patented Admiral transmission
- Low-pressure 25” four-ply ARGO tires that can act as floatation devices in water
All 2010 ARGO vehicles also include:
- Larger, triple-sealed outer bearings, optional heavy-duty axles and 25” ARGO tires for 8x8 Avenger models (8x8 models only)
- Larger sealed switches for headlights, bilge pumps, heater kits, windshield wipers and fog lights
- Pre-drilled axle flanges and rims allowing easy access to outer bearing grease fitting for ease of maintenance
- New tachometer function added to the digital gauge pack
- Optional Optima spill-proof AGM battery
All models come in the following colors: tundra, blue, yellow, red, and black, as well as Mossy Oak Shadow Branch Camo and RealTree HardWoods Camo.
Contact: ARGO USA, 519-662-4000, www.argoatv.com
Posted by Cynthia Furey