MILWAUKEE, Wis. - ARI has upgraded the AccessorySmart aftermarket PG&A lookup system with an expanded catalog library, full fitment data and other tools.
"This upgrade includes greater dealer management system integration, new distributor and OEM content, key unit specifications, and tire fitment information," said Roy W. Olivier, president and CEO of ARI.
The upgrade includes the following:
- The Helmet House catalog, along with OEM P&A catalogs from Honda and Suzuki have been added.
- Searches include full fitment information for tires, chains and spark plugs, making it easier for dealers to confirm compatibility with the customer's vehicle. Key specs, including tire sizes, chain length and spark plug type, are now displayed with direct links when a dealer searches for parts by fitment.
- The system has expanded connectivity with ADP Lightspeed.
- "Power user" tools that enable dealers to select parts by number, fitment and type, so they can select a known part number without requiring fitment entry.
- A new reverse part fitment lookup lets dealers see all of the units a particular part fits to move on-hand inventory.
ARI said it is offering a free 30-day trial of the upgraded AccessorySmart. Click HERE for more information.