NEW TO THE Barkbusters line of handguards are the Jet models, guards designed for multiple fitments at a reportedly affordable price.
According to Twisted Throttle, the exclusive distributor of Barkbuster products, the two-model Jet line — BB.JET01 and BB.JET02 — were created using clever new design features and production methods, resulting in a lower-cost handguard for a variety of off-road, dual-sport and adventure bikes.
Twisted Throttle reports that key features include:
- Aluminum backbones are heat treated for maximum strength.
- Ergonomic drop down design of the backbone is ideal for bikes with long levers.
- Flat spine offers a wide frontal area to help protect riders’ hands.
- High impact resistant plastic guard included to help protect from the elements.
- Three axis mounting clamps for easy installation.
- Plastics available in black, blue, green, orange, red, or white.
Posted by Dennis Johnson