Bell Powersports started from scratch when designing its new Snell- and DOT-approved helmet, the Moto-9. The dirt helmet features improvements in ventilation, fit and comfort, along with new added safety features. These include:
• The Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS) and the Eject Helmet Removal System were designed to allow for easy helmet removal in case of emergency, to reduce secondary neck and spine injuries. MERS also allows for easy removal of cheekpads, which are washable.
• An X-Static comfortable removable liner is antimacrobial and antibacterial.
• The ventilation system, modeled after the company’s Velocity Flow Ventilation, has been upgraded to allow for more air flow.
• A Tri Matrix composite shell is lightweight and string, while a Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjustable, even with gloves.
• A Magnefusion strap keeper helps riders store and locate the helmet’s strap.
The Moto-9 is available in sizes XS to XXL, and comes with a spare visor and helmet bag.
Contact: Bell Powersports, 800-456-2355, www.bellpowersports.com