Hattar Motorsports of San Rafael, Calif., is the Top Sales Dealer in the United States for Ducati North America. Not only that, but Hattar is Ducati's Top Sport Touring Dealer for 2007.
The OEM honored its "National Best" dealers during an awards ceremony in September at its annual dealer meeting. Other awards went to:
- Salt Lake Motorsports, Salt Lake City, Utah – Best Dealer Website and Top Apparel Dealer
- Advanced Motorsports, Alvarado, Texas – Top Accessories Dealer
- Ducati Seattle, Seattle, Wash. –Best Exclusive Dealer (Ducati Seattle is a Dealernews Top 100 dealer)
- Motocorsa, Portland, Ore. – Best Multiline Dealer, Best Showroom and Best Marketing Dealer (Motocorsa is a Dealernews Top 100 dealer)
- NPR Ducati, Watkinsville, Calif. – Best New Dealer
- BCM Motorsports, Laconia, N.H. – Best Service Dealer
- Pro-Italia Los Angeles, Glendale, Calif. – Top Parts Dealer
- Spectrum Motorsports Inc., Irvine, Calif. – Top Sport Bike Dealer
- Ducati New York – Top Monster Dealer
- Beverly Hills Ducati, Beverly Hills, Calif. – Top SportClassic Dealer and Most Improved Dealer
Jeff Nash at Advanced Motorsports won individual honors for National Best Technician, and Joe Thomlinson of Chicago Cycle won the Best Salesperson award.
For a complete report on Ducati's 2008 dealer meeting, see "Lock, Ducati Eye Custom Street Market".