The State of the Dealer 2013
- Part I: The New OEM-Dealer Relationship (Friday, Feb. 15, 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.)
- Part II: Aftermarket Sales in the New Economy (Saturday, Feb. 16, 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.)
Join Dealernews and host Eric Anderson as we explore the future of retailing in two powerful panel discussions featuring leading industry, business and retail experts. There will be candid conversations on these and other challenges facing the dealer community:
- The evolving relationship between franchised dealer and OEM: As OEMs shift corporate
- focus to emerging markets, how can U.S. dealers keep their attention and generate support?
- What got you there won’t get you here: What OEMs expect from dealers today
- Signs your relationship with a manufacturer may be weakening, and what to do about it
- What your aftermarket business model needs to be in 2013
- Nurturing the partnership between retail and manufacturing/distribution: What savvy
- dealers know
Audience questions will be welcomed during both sessions.