WHAT’S NICE about Dealer Expo and Indianapolis? It’s only a short walk from your hotel room to the Indiana Convention Center — no taxis, no buses, no daily parking required! And if the weather isn’t cooperating, you can use any number of downtown Indy’s climate-controlled skywalks to get where you need to go.
Travel Planners is the exclusive housing service for Dealer Expo, and can provide the best hotel rates in town. But you must register for the show before you can obtain your reservations at the following Dealer Expo show hotels. Visit www.dealerexpo.com for instructions on how to obtain a Housing Code and reserve your hotel room(s) easily, quickly and affordably.
- Comfort Suites City Centre, 515 S. West St.
- Conrad Indianapolis, 50 W. Washington St.
- Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown, 601 W. Washington St.
- Crowne Plaza Union Station, 123 W. Louisiana St.
- Embassy Suites Downtown, 110 W. Washington St.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown, 501 W. Washington St.
- Hampton Inn Downtown Indianapolis, 105 S. Meridian St.
- Hilton Indianapolis, 120 W. Market St.
- Holiday Inn Express City Centre, 410 S. Missouri St.
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, One S. Capitol Ave.
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, 350 W. Maryland St.
- JW Marriott Indianapolis, 10 S. West St.
- Omni Severin, 40 W. Jackson Pl.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 601 W. Washington St.
- Staybridge Suites Convention Center, 535 S. West St.
- The Westin Indianapolis, 50 S. Capitol Ave.
• Avoid overbooking hotel rooms. Reserve only what you or your company will need, or you run the risk of slowing the process down for other attendees.
• Be patient. Reserving rooms can take time, as more than 10,000 individual room reservations are being made from now until mid-February.
• Use the waitlist. Didn’t receive your first housing choice? Make sure you’re placed on the waitlist after making your reservation(s). You must have an existing reservation in order to be placed on the waitlist.