PRE-PLANNING SAVES TIME AND EFFORT if you use MAP YOUR SHOW
The sheer number of exhibitors and booths at Dealer Expo can be enough to make your head spin, but a little preparation will help you make the most of your Indy weekend. With the Map Your Show program on the Dealer Expo website, you can LITERALLY map your route before you go! Here’s how:
1. Visit www.dealerexpo.com to access the Map Your Show website utility.
2. Pinpoint... Know which exhibitors you want to visit? Map Your Show lets you search by exhibitor name to pinpoint their location at Dealer Expo.
3. Browse... Browse exhibitor information by product category and Marketplaces. Scroll over the interactive floor map to quickly determine what companies are exhibiting in each aisle and area.
4. Create... and Personalize. Finally, you can build your own customized agenda, keep track of the exhibitors you want to see, and even organize your sessions and appointments — all in one handy place. Print it out, or access it via your smartphone. Here’s what you do:
• Click on “My Show Planner,” and sign up for an account (or log in once you have an existing account).
• Search for exhibitors and add them to the “My Exhibitors” panel in your My Show Planner window.
• Add your meetings, Dealer Expo Learning Experience seminars, and other appointments and to-do’s into the “My Events” panel in your My Show Planner window.
It’s never been easier to navigate The Big Show — and it’s all FREE with your attendee registration!
DEALER EXPO ON THE GO
With the Dealer Expo mobile app, you can now get Dealer Expo information wherever you
Visit www.dealerexpo.com/mobileapp on your smart phones or other mobile devices to access the Dealer Expo mobile app. You’ll find all of the features of the Map Your Show planner tool, including updated exhibitor listings, interactive maps, a calendar feature and much more.