The Dealernews team is deep in the thick of planning the popular Show Daily series of full-color newspapers for the 2010 Dealer Expo and we need your news. It's now time to send us your New Product information and Booth News.
While we are accepting submissions through Sunday Feb. 14, it is to your advantage to materials to us ASAP* (preferably by Jan. 20). The more information we have going into the show, the better we can plan our issues.
These free Show Dailies will be handed out Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at the Indiana Convention Center and the Marriott and Westin Hotels. In addition, special online Show Dailies will be providing live show coverage throughout the weekend.
SO ASK YOURSELF:
- Is my company introducting new products at Dealer Expo?
- Is my company offering SHOW SPECIALS or discounts for orders placed by dealers during the show?
- Will we have LIVE product demonstrations at our booth?
- Will we have AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS or VIPs present to talk to attendees?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, the Dealernews editors want to hear about it – because the dealer attendees need to know about it!
- NEW PRODUCTS: Send us your new product information along with a high-res (300 dpi minimum) image as soon as possible.*
- SHOW SPECIALS/DISCOUNTS: Send us the information NOW, so we can tell the dealers about it (and get them to your booth).
- LIVE DEMOS: Again, let us know as soon as possible so we can send our photographer and/or editor to your booth for Show Daily coverage.
- VIPs and AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS: The dealers won’t know about it if you don’t tell us first! Let us know who’s going to be there, what days, and what times.
(*Editorial discretion and available print space applies. We strongly urge exhibitors to send information to Dealernews as soon as possible. Embargoes will be honored upon request.)
Call us at 949-954-8629 with any questions or concerns. (To drop off information onsite, visit the Dealernews booth in the main lobby of the Indiana Convention Center.)