CHICAGO, Ill. - Eligible retailers who register for Dealer Expo 2014 before midnight on May 2 will be entered to win one of 10 travel vouchers – each worth $500 – or a Grand Prize of a $2,000 travel voucher.
The sweepstakes is open only to qualified U.S. and Canadian dealerships and retailers, according to Dealer Expo show management. The program is open to dealers registering before midnight May 2 and those who have already registered for Dealer Expo 2014, to be held Dec. 4-7 in Chicago.
"With everything on offer for this year's Dealer Expo, plus the chance to win $500 to $1,000 to help cover your show expenses, there's no reason to wait," said Karen Widdicombe, marketing manager for the event.
Registration for qualified retail attendees is free, and includes:
- The National Dealer Symposium to be held Thursday, Dec. 4;
- Evening networking events
- Lunch-n-Learn dealer roundtables
- More than 100 Brand Forum new product demonstrations
- The comprehensive New Product Showcase
- The all-new Model Store and Model Storeroom
- A special exhibit commemorating 50 years of Dealernews
"A retailer's cost to participate at the industry's largest, and longest-running trade show in North America is your transportation, food and hotel," Widdicombe said. "With downtown Chicago hotel room nights as low as $139 for early registrants and a program designed to get you in and out in just a day or two, travel voucher winners could be gaining information, knowledge and experience that is nearly immeasurable at virtually no cost."