Service management expert Dave Koshollek will moderate Dealernews Live! roundtable discussions that can improve service department performance and store management overall. In his service roundtables, you will discuss:
- The challenges that face service sales and management and the best practices that improve performance
- The technology, tools and equipment that make work easier & more productive
- How to find and keep good technicians
- How to avoid unhappy customers and what to do when you have one
- Smart ways to handle customers who buy parts elsewhere
- How to compete with local garage repairers who deep discount
- How to avoid confrontations and manage those that happen
In Koshollek's management seminar, you'll discuss:
- How to deal with low-balling competitors
- How to deal with poor employee morale
- Solutions to tough problems
- Ideas on how to improve results
- How to work smarter, not harder, to enhance profitability
- How to build a reputation that's good for business And more!
Join Koshollek’s management roundtable on Friday, Feb. 12 from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in room 209 of the Indiana Convention Center. He will also host service roundtables on Saturday, Feb. 13 from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. or Sunday, Feb. 14 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. in room 209 of the Indiana Convention Center.
For full schedule of seminars, click here.
About Dave Koshollek: Dave Koshollek began his motorcycle-industry career in 1970 as a mechanic. Since then, he’s worked as a service manager in dealerships across the country, created the Harley-Davidson technical training program at the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute, and was vice present of USA Motorcycle Sales at Dynojet Research. In 1998, Koshollek founded his own company, DAKO management, which serves only the motorcycle industry by providing sales, service, product and management training. He also writes the “Fuel for Thought” column in Dealernews.