How do you move old merchandise? What is your take on the appropriate content for music and videos that play in your store during business hours? Join Tucker Rocky retail specialist Jennifer Robison as she moderates a dealer discussion covering these topics. Bounce ideas off of fellow dealers and learn about current trends in store merchandising and display. The roundtable will also answer the questions to these pressing dealer questions:
- How are you going to update your showroom floor, and when is the best time to do so?
- Who is the best person to determine the condition of the show floor and when to refresh, replace or just update elements of it?
- Who should be trained, and who will train staff on proper display practices for your store?
- How are you going to rotate the show floor fixture placement and products per season?
- How are you going to showcase new products or hot products? Who in your store should be in charge of housekeeping issues?
Join Robison’s roundtable on Friday, Feb. 12, or Sunday, Feb. 14, from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in room 208 of the Indiana Convention Center.For a full schedule of seminars, click here.
About Jennifer Robison: Robison comes to Dealernews by way of Tucker Rocky Distributing. She has 22 years of powersports industry experience, including stints as a service writer in a high-end import auto dealer, a Harley-Davidson MotorClothes manager, and (currently) a retail specialist as part of the Tucker Rocky family. Since 2002, she has traveled the U.S. to train the T.R. sales force and work with dealers on retailing practices with an emphasis on product presentation and store layouts. Robison is experienced with all types of product display techniques and is highly skilled in apparel sales. She provides education and training to dealers on retailing fundamentals such as merchandising and display, floor planning, inventory turns, product promotions, staff sales and product training.