SALES AND MANAGEMENT go hand-in-hand, and that’s why industry expert Steve Zarwell will tackle them both in his Dealernews Live! roundtables in Indy this year. “The way we’ve been doing business for the last 30 or more years is not going to be relevant,” Zarwell says. “All the rules have changed.” Learn what you need to implement in your store now to continue being relevant for years to come. In his discussions you will talk about:
- Why customers should buy from you
- What is relationship selling, and why it’s important
- Is a sales process necessary in every deal?
- Are management positions required in all departments?
- Is there a solid Mission Statement in place?
- Does the customer really care about who the manager is?
- Does the Dealer Principal get involved with the day to day operations?
- And more.
Zarwell will host sales roundtables on Friday, Feb. 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and Sunday, Feb. 14 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in room 208 of the Indiana Convention Center. He will also host a management roundtable on Saturday, Feb. 13 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in room 209 of the Indiana Convention Center.
For full schedule of seminars, click here.
About Steve Zarwell: Steve Zarwell has more than 36 years of store management experience – more than 20 of them spent in the powersports/off-road market. In his past, he has owned two retail stores, has drafted training CDs and DVDs and has facilitated training programs all over the country. Zarwell also writes the “Minding Your Business” column in Dealernews and has been an editorial advisory board member for the magazine and a judge for the Top 100 competition.