Overland Park, Kan.-based Digital Ally Inc., today announced that it has begun shipping its new DV-500 Ultra digital video/audio system to customers.
The DV-500 Ultra is designed for police motorcycles and other mobile applications in the law enforcement and public safety markets. It allows police officers that patrol on motorcycles and ATVs, or in boats, to have digital video capabilities similar to those provided by Digital Ally's DVM series of in-car video systems used by law enforcement agencies nationwide and internationally.
The DV-500 Ultra utilizes the same advanced technology and solid state memory as the DVM systems but is designed to operate in harsh weather and environmental conditions.
The DV-500 Ultra:
- Is compact with multiple mounting options
- Has waterproof controls, monitor and camera
- Has ultrabright monitors visible in sunlight
- Features a solid-state memory
- Has a 30- to 90-minute internal battery backup
- Features an integrated GPS
- Provides up to 60 seconds of pre-event recording
- Triggers automatic recordings
- Has a 900 MHz wireless microphone
- And has an optional infrared zoom camera
Digital Ally develops, manufactures and markets advanced video surveillance products for law enforcement, homeland security and commercial security applications. For additional information, visit www.digitalallyinc.com.