"EnduroCross is a great addition to the Lucas Oil Motorsports Hour. It's bare-knuckled, no holds barred competition. A true test of rider and machine," said Bob Patison, EVP of Lucas Oil Products.
"We are ecstatic about our new relationship with Lucas Oil and the opportunity to get the Maxxis EnduroCross on the VERSUS Network," exclaims Lance Bryson, Director of Sales & Marketing for the series. "We are confident that the excitement of EnduroCross will prove to be great for TV."
Arguably "the toughest racing on two wheels," this popular indoor version of motorcycle off-road racing has become known for its intensely difficult courses that include logs, boulders, mud, sand pits and water crossings! Be sure to make plans to attend a Maxxis EnduroCross in your area and set your DVRs for the Lucas Motorsports Hour brought to you by the VERSUS Network. For more information on Lucas Oil Products and the Lucas Motorsports Motorsports Hour TV show, please visit www.lucasoil.com or www.motorsportshour.com.
Lucas Oil presents the AMA/Maxxis EnduroCross Championship Series
Tentative TV Broadcast Date/Time
- July 5; Las Vegas , NV — Orleans Arena (8/2/08, 6:00PM Eastern)
- August 16; Guthrie , OK — Lazy E Arena (9/7/08, 6:00PM Eastern)
- September 13; Florence , SC — Civic Center (10/5/08, 6:00PM Eastern)
- September 27; Denver , CO — National Western Complex (10/19/08, 6:00PM Eastern)
- October 4; Columbus , OH — Ohio State University (10/26/08, 6:00PM Eastern)
- November 21-22; Las Vegas , NV — Orleans Arena (12/14/08, 6:00PM Eastern)