BOISE, Idaho - FLY Racing in December will start shipping its new second-generation Valor Neck Brace engineered by Leatt. The Valor combines state-of-the-art Leatt neck brace technology with FLY Racing’s cutting edge graphic design styling, the company reports.
The Valor brace features:
- A sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- A lower front section for helmet clearance when riders look down or to either side
- A one-piece, fracture-engineered CoreFlex rear thoracic strut for improved comfort and fit
- An on-board, three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustment that requires no extra parts; and
- Body-matched rear thoracic strut angles of 5, 10 or 15 degrees, depending on brace size.
In addition, the brace has four-way adjustability for comfort and fit, an engineered collarbone cutout, side-mounted paramedical-designed hinges, a height-adjustable rear table to match different helmet clearances and riding positions, a redesigned clear strap, and removeable clip-on padding.
The CE-certified (PPE 89/686/EEC) brace comes in black/white, red/black, blue/black (shown above) and orange/black. MSRP: $359.95
Posted by Mary Slepicka