The limited-edition 10th Anniversary Victory Vision Tour is the flagship of the 2009 Victory model line, which also includes the new Kingpin Low and three models with a new Freedom 106/6 V-Twin.
“We knew there were riders seeking an absolutely loaded Victory Vision, but we were frankly surprised that the Anniversary edition sold out so quickly,” says Mark Blackwell, Victory’s vice president.
Victory will produce only 100 of the 10th Anniversary models, each of which will feature a numbered badge. Victory opened an online portal to receive applications at 10 a.m. Aug. 1, and all 100 bikes were reserved by 10:07 a.m. “It was amazing,” Blackwell says. “The bikes were reserved as quickly as 100 applications could be electronically verified and processed, and now we have the pleasure of notifying happy riders that they'll be receiving one of these fantastic machines.”
Here's where the 100 10th Anniversary models will be headed:
- Eight Canadian riders will receive 10th Anniversary models and 92 bikes will be sold to U.S. riders.
- Florida had the most riders securing bikes – nine – followed by Minnesota and Pennsylvania with five apiece.
- The 100 bikes are being sold through 73 Victory dealers.
- The bikes are numbered and will be assigned to riders randomly; requests for specifically numbered bikes are not being fulfilled.
The 10th Anniversary Victory Vision Tour was designed to signify the future of Victory while paying tribute to the brand’s 10-year history. The color scheme of the 10th Anniversary model – Antares Red and black with gold pin striping – is the same as that of the very first Victory Motorcycle built on July 4th, 1999.
The special anniversary model has a full complement of Victory Vision riders’ favorite accessories, including an XM Radio module, a CB radio and intercom, Victory TourTech GPS, saddlebag and trunk liners and a special chrome package. It also has special 10th Anniversary badges and is the first Victory Vision model with reverse as standard equipment.
Along with the electronics listed above, special features of the 10th Anniversary Victory Vision Tour include:
- Billet wheels and a billet sprocket
- Custom stitched seat, backrest and trunk lid
- Chrome fluted exhaust tips
- Heated handgrips and heated seats with individual controls for the driver and passenger
- Cruise control
- Electronically adjustable windshield
- HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlight and backlit side badges
- Freedom 106/6 V-twin: An electronically fuel-injected 106 cu. in. engine with a 6-speed transmission with overdrive