From the latest bikes and accessories to music and entertainment to the Women's Day Ride and the Ride-In Show contest, the official Harley-Davidson schedule of events for the 67th Annual Bike Week at Daytona Beach, Fla., includes something for anyone with a passion for motorcycles.
Harley-Davidson will bring news and information from Daytona Bike Week directly to fans online. A "motley crew of correspondents" will hit the streets, beaches and racetracks to get the beat straight from Daytona. Online coverage will include a daily blog, photos and video updates.
Official Harley-Davidson activities at the Ocean Center Arena will run from March 2 to 8. Highlights include:
- Harley-Davidson and Buell New Product Show (March 2-8 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily)
- Women's Day activities and ride arrival (March 4)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Live Auction (March 7) and MDA Bike Raffle (March 8)
- H.O.G. Members Only new product reception on March 2 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and H.O.G. Hospitality area on the first floor during regular show hours.
- Checking out the latest Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycles, Genuine Motor Accessories and MotorClothes Merchandise
- Seminars and presentations on Genuine Motor Accessories and MotorClothes, such as Install-tainment and the new women's helmets
- Ford Harley-Davidson F-Series Truck Display and Adventure Zone Simulator
Activities outside the Ocean Center during Bike Week include:
- The Harley-Davidson Traveling Museum.
- Women's Ride arrival and welcome (March 4)
- Annual Ride-In Custom Motorcycle Show Contest (March 5)
- B.O.S.S. Ball of Steel Stunt Shows
- Harley-Davidson Festival Stage with music and entertainment
Harley-Davidson owners are invited to enter their Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the Ride-In Show Contest on Wednesday, March 5. Registration will be held at the Ocean Center East Side from 8 to 11 a.m. with $500 cash prizes for Best of Show in 13 classes.
The MDA Live Auction will be held at the Ocean Center Friday, March 7, at 1 p.m. and the MDA Bike Raffle for a fully customized 2008 FXSTB Night Train motorcycle will take place Saturday, March 8 at 4:45 p.m. MDA will also be selling 2007 MDA/Harley-Davidson pins, raffle tickets and Daytona event pins throughout the week.
March 4 at 10:45 a.m., the Ocean Center will welcome 500 Harley-Davidson women riders on the Women's Day Ride benefiting Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). The Motor Company believes it will be the largest women's ride in its 105-year history.
Continue the Harley-Davidson experience at Daisy Stocking Park in Daytona Beach March 4-8 with Black Bikers in the Park, where activities include a Harley-Davidson MotorClothes model casting call (March 4 to 6), model competition (March 6 at 6 p.m.) and Fashion Show (March 7 at 7 p.m.). In addition, there will be other fun activities such as a custom bike show, riding seminars, a temporary tattoo parlor and other entertainment.
There will also be activities at Harley-Davidson dealerships throughout the Daytona area.