TORRANCE, Calif. -- Honda has made a number of personnel changes as powersports department managers shuffle positions and some automotive personnel take on new roles in the motorcycle division.
Wayne Toyota, formerly senior manager of Motorcycle Marketing, becomes senior manager of Dealer Network and Business Support. Lee Edmunds, formerly manager of the OEM's motorcycle advertising department, takes over as manager of Motorcycle Marketing Communications.
- Mike Snyder, formerly senior manager in Honda's Auto Business Operations sector, becomes senior manager of Motorcycle Marketing.
- Bill Savino, previously Motorcycle Press manager, is now manager of Honda's Four-Wheel Product Planning activities.
- Dan Wright, former senior manager of Motorcycle Field Sales, becomes senior manager of Motorcycle Service.
- Gary Higgins, previously senior manager of Motorcycle Service, takes over as senior manager, Motorcycle Product Planning.
- Chuck Miller, former senior manager of Product Planning, becomes senior manager of Motorcycle Field Sales.
- Finally, Susan Fairchild, who was manager of Service Marketing for Acura, becomes Motorcycle Social Media Marketing manager.
The changes became effective April 1.
Respect for the individual is the foundation of our Honda Philosophy,” said Bob Gurga, vice president of the Motorcycle Division. “These changes support the ongoing development and expansion of our associates’ skill sets, contribution to the company and knowledge transfer, and reinforce key areas of our business in anticipation of future growth in both the two-wheel and four-wheel powersport markets.”
Posted by Vince Guerrieri