TROUP, Texas - Motor Trike is jumping behind Honda’s new Goldwing F6B with the Raptor, an independent rear suspension trike conversion for the new generation Wing.
The company says it stylistically matched the new conversion to the motorcycle itself. According to Motor Trike, the custom body design respects and accentuates the original styling features of the motorcycle, with detailed body lines that flow seamlessly from the front of the motorcycle to the back of the trike.
This conversion sits on Motor Trike’s independent rear suspension. Motor Trike said it expects the kits to start delivering in April.
Standard features include:
- IRS (Independent rear suspension) with more than 4 inches of Suspension Travel;
- On-board air compressor with fingertip LED digital readout and voltmeter;
- Chrome steel wheels;
- Disc brake system;
- 12 volt power source in trun;k
- Trunk door hidden external hinges that do not occupy interior space;
- Light mounted on the trunk door to shine onto cargo; and
- A three-year, 60,000-mile warranty
Available options include front and rear wheel upgrades, a rear spoiler with lighting, trunk carpet and embroidered trunk mat, Aqua Shield running boards with optional fog lights, and a parking brake kit.
Posted by Dennis Johnson