MEDINA, Minn. - In conjunction with the launch of its new 2014 Indian Chief lineup, Indian Motorcycle has launched the Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program that encompasses benefits for ownership, and after-purchase service and support.
The new benefits cover everything from an extended warranty and guaranteed trade-in values to a rebate for owners who need to fly to their nearest Indian dealer to purchase a new Chief.
"The comprehensive program has been created to make purchasing, owning and riding the new 2014 Indian Chief motorcycles an approachable and effortless experience for new owners," the company announced.
The new Assurance Program, backed by Indian parent Polaris, consists of the following elements:
- Five years of coverage - Every new Indian will be backed with five years of coverage, a one-year limited warranty and an extended service contract. Coverage is subject to a $50 deductible but has no mileage limitation.
- Fly & Ride - This program lets buyers fly to an Indian Motorcycle dealer on any commercial airline, ride their new bike home and receive a $250 credit on their Indian Chief purchase.
- Guaranteed trade-in value - Two years after purchase, owners can bank on a guaranteed trade-in value of 70 percent of original MSRP. This drops to 60 percent after three years.
- Competitive financing - Indian dealers are offering financing rates of 3.99 percent for 36 months or 6.99 percent for 72 months from now through the end of 2013.
- Roadside assistance - Anyone who purchases an Indian Chief now through the end of 2013 will receive one full year of roadside assistance coverage, including emergency transport up to 100 miles at no cost, pickup and delivery (charges apply), fluids delivery, and jump-starting services.
Indian also is providing a Concierge Hotline available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for owners.
“The Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program sets a new benchmark in the motorcycle industry for warranty coverage, service and support,” said Polaris Vice President of Motorcycles Steve Menneto. “We’re bringing choice to American motorcycling with three exceptional machines, and that choice is backed by a premium level of service and support that makes buying and owning a 2014 Indian Chief a truly enjoyable and effortless experience.”
Press release posted by Mary Slepicka