ATLANTA, Ga. - Indianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson has been named Powersports Marketing's National Dealer of the Year in organization's "Voice of Customer" Awards.
The annual competition is scored on the dealers’ Repeat and Referral Score, a dynamic measurement determined by using an algorithm that considers the dealer's Voice of Customer (reviews and feedbacks), star rating, trending, and action on responding and handling those reviews and feedbacks.
Other winners are:
- Region 1 – Hannum's Harley-Davidson, Media, Pa.
- Region 2 – Augusta Harley-Davidson, Augusta, Ga.
- Region 3 – Kutter Harley-Davidson, Janesville, Wis.
- Region 4 –Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson, Loveland, Col.
- Region 5 – Harley-Davidson of Sacramento, Sacramento, Calif.
- Rookie of the Year (Less than six months on the program) – Adamec Harley-Davidson of Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Fla.
Winners receive a variety of prizes, including premium placement on Powersports Marketing's national consumer website. Additionally, the national winner receives a complimentary Sharp Shooter Event Marketing Campaign valued at more than $5,000.