The 12-city motorcycle show tour starts Nov. 12-14 at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas, winding through 11 states and three time zones before concluding at a four-day inside show during Daytona Bike Week next March.
Enthusiasts can get their holiday shopping done early at the Dallas, San Mateo, Seattle and Long Beach shows, all of which will happen before Christmas. And Midwesterners, take note: Start planning now to figure out how to get your “significant others” to spend the weekend before Valentine’s Day at the big Chicago International Motorcycle Show in suburban Rosemont. (Hopefully, they’re enthusiasts, too.)
Here’s the schedule:
- Dallas: Nov. 12-14 at the Dallas Convention Center
- San Mateo, Calif.: Nov. 19-21 at the San Mateo County Expo Center
- Seattle: Dec. 10-12 at Qwest Field Event Center
- Long Beach, Calif.: Dec. 17-19 at the Long Beach Convention Center
- Novi, Mich.: Jan. 7-9 at Rock Financial Showplace
- Washington, D.C.: Jan. 14-16 at the Washington D.C. Convention Center
- New York: Jan. 21-23 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Cleveland: Jan. 28-30 at the I-X Center
- Minneapolis: Feb. 4-6 at the Minneapolis Convention Center
- Chicago: Feb. 11-13 at the Donald J. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont
- Greenville, S.C.: Feb. 25-27 at Carolina First Center
- Daytona Bike Week: March 9-12 at Ocean Center Daytona Beach
For more information and to buy discounted tickets online, visit www.motorcycleshows.com. The International Motorcycle Shows is Fueled by Advanstar Communications, parent company of Dealernews.