"This is an exciting opportunity for take-charge candidates to control their financial futures as we expand our dealer outreach program," he says.
Candidates will be expected to develop and cultivate new and existing customers in assigned territories, and work with a partner inside rep. Candidates must a basic working knowledge of motorcycles, ATVs, off-road motorcycles or scooters.
"Any special expertise in any one or all of these areas is a plus," he adds. According to Calhoun, LeoVince seeks
- Entrepreneurial thinkers with ability to adjust to a constantly changing sales environment;
- Excellent listeners with quality written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent sales and account management skills;
- Professionals with “enthusiast” personalities;
- Successful understanding of the sales cycle, from introduction to re-order;
- An ability to share experiences and knowledge with the company's inside team;
- Candidates open to investing in their knowledge base to become experts on Leo Vince's family of performance products;
- And willingness to participate in occasional special events, promotions and races in their local sales areas.
The company is not accepting phone calls, nor recruiter contacts for this posting, Calhoun says. Instead, candidates are asked to e-mail their resumes to email@example.com.
Posted by Mary Slepicka