In an editorial partnership with powersports recruiting firm Lonski and Associates, Dealernews presents the Job of the Week for April 29-May 3, 2013. For more information, visit www.henrylonski.com.
INDIALANTIC, Fla. - Recruiting firm Lonski and Associates announces openings for commercial sales managers for a manufacturer/distributor of electric vehicles. The positions are based in Texas and Southern California and require "extensive" regional travel, according to Jay Wadzinki, a recruiter with Lonski and Associates.
Commercial sales managers will be responsible for commercial sales of small vehicles. This includes identifying opportunities, scheduling sales calls and demos, and following through to close sales with in-region dealerships. The sales manager is responsible for achieving all revenue and profit goals. Key duties include the following:
Commercial sales development
- Identifies target markets and specific B2B opportunities within defined region
- Schedules sales calls and interviews to identify needs
- Develops proposals and conducts demos
- Closes deals utilizing regional dealers
- Follows up during and after delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains a CRM system to manage customers
- Monitors competitive market activity reports and recommends countermeasures
- Follows up on company-provided leads
- Reports on status
- Continues to keep leads “warm” to move them further down the funnel
- Generates quotes and reports on quote activity and status
- Actively follows up on all pending quotes
Candidates should have a B.A. in Business with an emphasis in sales and marketing; more than four years of sales experience (commercial/B2B sales strongly preferred); two-step distribution experience; a proven ability to convert cold calls to closed sales; strong numeric skills; proficiency in developing business cases and presentations; strong computer skills; and excellent communication skills.
Those interested should contact Wadzinski at 321-327-7619 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Mary Slepicka