In an editorial partnership with recruiting firm Lonski and Associates, Dealernews presents the Job Opening of the Week for Aug. 19-23, 2013.
INDIALANTIC, Fla. - Recruiters at Lonski and Associates announce an opening for a Regulatory/Product Compliance Engineer based in the Midwest.
The position identifies certification requirements for new products and major new markets, obtains regulatory approvals for new vehicle types, and supports compliance systems development, according to Jay Wadzinski, recruiter at Lonski and Associates.
- Determining emissions, safety and other regulatory requirements for new vehicle designs;
- Obtaining international and North American certifications;
- Supporting the product development process to ensure compliance by design;
- Coordinating with integrated product teams to achieve timely approvals;
- Interacting with regulatory agencies and third-party certification authorities;
- Representing the company on industry association regulatory committees; and
- Maintaining and supporting development of compliance processes and systems.
Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering and at least five years of product compliance experience, preferably in the automotive or motorcycle industries.
For more information, contact Wadzinski at 321-327-7619 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Mary Slepicka