In an editorial partnership with powersports recruiting firm Lonski and Associates, Dealernews presents the Job of the Week for Dec. 9-13, 2013.
INDIALANTIC, Fla. - Recruiters at Lonski and Associates seek an assistant vice president for motor vehicle support for a dealer in Bermuda.
The dealership deals exclusively in sales, with no rentals. The store reportedly sells more than 1,200 scooters a year.
The vice president will be tasked with smoothly running an efficient department with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Administrative duties will include controlling expenses and increasing service volume while manging administrative activities, including budgeting, month-end close and financial analysis.
Additionally, the vice president will inspect each vehicle brought in and estimate cost and completion time. Each job would then be assigned to a technician, with work reviewable by the vice president. The vice president will assist as needed with labor and parts, and will train and mentor employees as needed.
- 3-5 years senior managerial experience.
- 5 years industry experience with servicing 2-4 stroke scooters and motorcycles.
- Superior oral, written communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with point of sale parts and service computer software or the ability to quickly learn.
- Good literacy and mathematical skill.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- Dependable, honest and enthusiastic.
- Excellent team player.
- Valid license.
- Fluent in English.
For more information, contact Jay Wadzinski at Jay@HenryLonski.com.