In an editorial partnership with powersports recruiting firm Lonski and Associates, Dealernews presents the Job of the Week for Nov. 25-29, 2013.
INDIALANTIC, Fla. - Recruiters at Lonski and Associates seek a director of quality assurance to establish a quality assurance system at a Midwest-based company.
The position, which directly supervises quality assurance employees at the company's plants, will develop, implement, manage and integrate a quality management system for the facilities. The director would also help in design development products, implement measurable metrics for monitoring the system and collect and analyze data for corrective measures. The position reports to the company president and would offer regular updates on quality issues, trends and losses.
Interested candidates should have a degree in mechanical, electrical, manufacturing or quality engineering and more than 10 years experience in quality assurance implementation and management, including at least five as a CQE or CQM. Ideal candidates would have experience in design/prototype manufacture and Six Sigma black belt certification.
Other requirements include:
- Broad knowledge of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control;
- Experience in designing and implementing quality systems;
- Diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Strong computer skills including quality control applications, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
For more information, contact Jay Wadzinski at Lonski and Associates at Jay@HenryLonski.com.