Just in time for the holidays, KTM North America has announced the launch of its newest 2011 motorcycle, the limited-edition 50 SXS.
For this model KTM says it “took an already outstanding bike, the 50 SX, and cranked it up even more.” The bike comes stock with the following items:
- FMF SXS pipe and silencer
- Race Tech SXS shock with preload and rebound adjustability and the capability for internal compression valving
- Race Tech SXS Fork internals with gold valve cartridge emulators and internal compression damping adjustability
- KTM PowerPars SXS billet machined chain adjuster blocks, chain guide, axle block and ignition cover
- KTM PowerParts SXS clutch setting
- KTM PowerParts SXS throttle assembly
- KTM PowerParts SXS Renthal diamond grips and bar pad
- KTM PowerParts SXS graphics
- KTM PowerParts 38-T rear sprocket
“The 50 SXS is built to provide elite 50 racers across the country with a true race bike that is capable of showcasing their talent,” KTM product line manager John Hinz says in a press release. “Although the production on the bikes is limited, the 50 SXS will be legal for AMA stock classes. Additionally, a SXS kit or individual components can be purchased through your authorized KTM dealer to take your current 50 SX to the SXS level.”
KTM has also posted the following video on the 50 SXS.
Posted by Arlo Redwine