SOMERSET, Wis. – Starting in Daytona for Bike Week in March, the Küryakyn road show is set to crisscross the country before wrapping up its 2014 schedule in November at the Lone Star Rally.
Küryakyn will have multiple semi trucks at most major rally venues showcasing their full product line and will offer onsite installation by factory-trained technicians. Küryakyn’s small event unit will be at select dealer open house events.
“Whether it is supporting our dealer's open houses or the largest motorcycle rally in the world, these events offer us a unique opportunity to really get to know our customers face-to-face,” said Bryan Desimone, Küryakyn’s rally operations manager.
Küryakyn will be attending the following shows with factory semi trucks;
- Daytona Bike Week: March 5-16
- Laughlin River Run: April 23-26
- Thunder Beach Spring Rally: April 30-May 4
- Myrtle Beach Bike Week: May 9-17
- Laconia Bike Week: June 14-22
- J&P Cycles Open House Rally: June 27-29
- Wing Ding: July 2-5
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: July 26-Aug. 9
- DelMarVa Bike Week: Sept. 11-14
- Thunder Beach Fall Rally: Oct. 1-5
- Biketoberfest: Oct. 16-19
- Lone Star Rally: Nov. 6-9
Posted by Vince Guerrieri