RICHMOND, Calif. – The name is the same but a new owner is in town at LeoVince USA. Longtime executive vice president Tim Calhoun, owner of Geared Up Powersports, a California limited liability company, has bought LeoVince USA and will continue to operate the company under that name.
The transition has meant lots of promotions and new hires for the company, including:
- Calhoun becomes president and CEO of LeoVince USA.
- Ginger Calhoun has been promoted to the position of vice president of operations, moving up from her role as product information manager.
- Victoria Hill has stepped up to logistics and distribution associate after her tenure as a product support specialist.
- Tawnye Moore will enhance LeoVince USA’s marketing platform as a marketing assistant, a promotion from administrative assistant.
- Veteran U.S. race manager David Christensen is stepping into the dual role of race and sales manager.
- National Sales Manager Erik Grouell will take on the task of ecommerce sales manager.??
- Debra Barton has joined the staff in the new position of BMC brand manager.
- Kathryn Martin has been hired as a lead product specialist.
- Jonathan Vona joins the team in the role of product specialist.
- Gary Lundberg will handle customer interaction as a customer service representative.?
LeoVince parent company Sito Gruppo Industriale, based in Italy, is standardizing its global expansion operations. Sito is partnering with Geared Up Powersports in an exclusive distribution agreement.
Since 2004, Fusetta LLC (formerly operated as Sito USA LLC) was the U.S. marketing and sales organization that sold and managed the LeoVince brand for the North American markets. Geared Up Powersports purchased the assets of Fusetta LLC June 28.
Geared Up Powersports will continue to do business as LeoVince USA with no interruptions in business operations. For Calhoun, who has run LeoVince USA since its inception more than nine years ago, this is the next step toward expanding the operations of LeoVince USA and continuing to expand sales of the LeoVince family of brands throughout the North American market.
“It’s important to Sito to standardize global operations, and it was an exceptional opportunity for myself and the company. Our goal is to continue growing LeoVince USA,” Calhoun said. “We now have the ability to react swiftly to changing markets, address emerging opportunities and expand our U.S. operation to include additional premium brands.”
Posted by Holly Wagner. Press image courtesy LeoVince