IRVINE, Calif. - The Motorcycle Industry Council is considering canceling the recently announced Revive Your Ride! industry promotion. Although the MIC aftermarket members put up a whopping $40,000 worth of cash and prizes to help drive customers into your store, very few powersports retailers have actually signed up.
To show solidarity, the MIC gives you the Top Five Reasons for not participating in Revive Your Ride!:
- You’re throwing the competition a bone by ignoring this opportunity while they take advantage of it
- You’ve sold out of everything and have absolutely nothing left to sell
- You have too many customers already and you don’t want any more
- The customers you do have aren’t interested in winning money or prizes
- You’ve made so much money already that you’re embarrassed by your overwhelming success and don’t want to make any more
"But for those powersports retailers who still want to attract customers and make money, the Revive Your Ride! WIN BIG Giveaway promotion will be canceled and actually runs through June 30. It’s not too late to sign up. All you have to do is pay the small sum of $25 and you’ll receive 150 entry cards and two promotional posters. This is your program, your promotion; the nearly 300 Aftermarket members of the MIC paid for it," the organization stated.
Posted by Dennis Johnson