Montana motorcycle shop goes up in smoke -- twice -- before it opens

admin

The owner of a proposed motorcycle shop in Montana saw his dream go up in smoke for the second time Sunday.

The Dutton Fire Department responded last night to the report of smoke coming from a shop. The first-arriving engine company found heavy smoke and fire coming from the rear of the structure, Teton County Fire Chief Joe Zahara told the Great Falls Tribune. Crews doused the blaze but declared the building a total loss.

The shop caught fire several months ago, but the fire department saved the building that time. The shop owner had nearly completed remodeling the building into a motorcycle repair shop.

Zahara says no one was in the structure when it caught fire Sunday, and the blaze remains under investigation.

Posted by Holly Wagner

Like Dealernews’ Facebook page: