A utility-class SxS, the UXV 700i is powered by a fuel-injected 695cc single-cylinder 4-stroke, four-valve engine and puts out a claimed 45 horsepower. It also features an automatic Continuously Variable Transmission with differential lock. According to KYMCO, the UXV is at home as a working vehicle on the farm, industrial site or out into the woods for a hunting trip.
Check out a gallery of KYMCO's new 2014 UXV 700i HERE
The UXV 700i has a towing capacity of 1,200 lbs., and its standard tilting bed can hold up to 420 lbs. An optional front rack can carry up to 150 lbs. All versions also feature a 12v10A accessory outlet, and a 12v 310W 10A altnerator.
The UXV 700i lineup includes the following models/trim packages: the LE, a limited edition model in silver; the SP, a recreation-flavored side-by-side; the HE (pictured,) a hunting-theme machine that comes in True Timber conceal camouflage; a utilitarian Turf model; and the base package.
Each setup comes with a variety of different accessories as standard equipment — items such as alloy wheels, cab covers, windshields, winches and rear cargo nets.
Depending on the trim package, the MSRP for the UXV 700i starts at $10,099 for the base model and increases to $11,599 for the SP setup. The basic specs are as follows:
- Engine: 695cc SOHC, 4-stroke, four-valve with EFI
- Claimed horsepower: 45hp
- Bore x Stroke: 102mm x 85mm
- Cooling: liquid
- Lubrication: wet sump
- Oil capacity: 3.8 quarts
- Drive system: 4x4
- Transmission: CVT automatic H-L-N-R-P w/differential lock
- Rear-wheel drive: shaft drive and on-demand 2WD/4WD
- Front suspension/Travel: Independent dual A-arm/7.5 inches
- Rear suspension/Travel: Independent dual A-arm/7.5 inches
- Shocks: adjustable oil dampened shocks
- Front tires: 25x8-12
- Rear tires: 25x10-12
- Front brakes: hydraulic disc
- Rear brakes: shaft-mounted hydraulic brake
- Parking brake: hand brake
- Wheelbase: 75.2 inches
- Claimed dry weight: 1,188.4 lbs.
- Ground clearance: 12.2 inches
- Fuel capacity: 8.45 gal.
- Onboard storage: under front hood, locking glove box and under seat
- California green sticker compliant: Yes
- Spark arrestor: Forestry approved
Press photography by Bryan J. Nelson; submitted courtesy KYMCO