ITALIAN motorcycle manufacturer Moto Guzzi will let American enthusiasts test-ride the company's new model line, including the all-new Moto Guzzi Norge sport tourer and the Griso techno cruiser, with its mobile showcase visiting dealerships and events in over a dozen major markets across the U.S.
Moto Guzzi demo rides offer the opportunity to compare how a motorcycle with Italian heritage, construction and styling stacks up against other bikes.
"Moto Guzzi has never been in a better position to bring back past owners and draw new riders to the brand," a spokesman says. "We are enjoying exceptionally positive product reviews for our new models and [have] our growing base of over 120 U.S. dealerships."
The Moto Guzzi mobile transporter features the complete 2007 Moto Guzzi model line, and guests who arrive early have a chance to qualify for a special gift. All riders with a current driver's license, appropriate motorcycle endorsement, and riding helmet, eyewear and apparel are invited to attend. The event schedule follows:
- June 22-24: AMA Flat Track Race - Joliet, IL
- July 13-14: Erico Motorsports - Denver, CO
- July 20-21: Pike's Peak Moto Guzzi - Colorado Springs, CO
- July 27-29: AMA Vintage Days - Lexington, OH
- Aug. 6-12: Sturgis Rally, Hersruds of Sturgis - Sturgis, SD
- Aug. 16-19: Moto Guzzi National Owners Club Rally - Houston, MN
- Aug. 24-26: Steelhorse Classics - Williamsburg, VA
For more information on Moto Guzzi's complete U.S. model line, visit www.motoguzzi-us.com.