TROUP, Texas - Motor Trike announces Electric Reverse for its GTX and Vortex conversions.
The GTX conversion fits Harley-Davidson 1200 and 883 Sportsters, while the Vortex conversion fits the Victory Cross Country, Cross Country Tour, Cross Country Roads and Hard-Ball.
"With Motor Trike’s new electric reverse installed on either the GTX or Vortex, parking anywhere is made possible with just the press of a button," the manufacturer announced.
The Electric Reverse is priced at $1,395 and will be available on Sept. 1, according to the company. The Electric Reverse offers the following benefits, according to Motor Trike:
- Easy to use with step-by-step instructions included
- No modification of bike required
- Fit options: Motor Trike Gladiator, Vortex, and GTX, all years
- Custom engineered in-house and made in the U.S.
- Electronic warranty registration process, no paperwork necessary
- Standalone system that does not affect the original transmission
- Reverse can be installed on the kit from the factory, leaving only plug-and-play harness connections to complete installation
The Electric Reverse comes with a one-year unlimited-mile parts-only warranty.
Press release posted by Mary Slepicka. Press image courtesy Motor Trike