MV Agusta has expanded its Brutale lineup with a model featuring a new 921cc four-cylinder engine, new chassis settings, and a one-piece seat design. The model will be available by March. MSRP for Italy is 11,990 euros ($15,773). North American pricing hasn’t been announced.
The engine has radial intake and exhaust valves coupled with the same advanced engine control unit found on the 1090RR.
The bike also has a new look, with the color black dominating the new styling of the radiator shrouds and seat. The redesigned single seat improves both rider and passenger comfort, according to MV Agusta.
“The Brutale project continues to remain faithful to the original objectives,” the company says in a press release. “MV wanted to build the most compact and lightweight naked coupled with a superbike chassis together with raw engine performance that would enamor even the most demanding motorcyclist.”
MV Agusta says the principle characteristics of the new Brutatle are:
- Four-cylinder engine with radial valves
- Magneti Marelli 5SM engine control module
- Traction control with eight levels of intervention
- Tubular steel frame coupled with aluminum side plates for maximum torsional rigidity
- Single-sided swing arm with a an adjustable Sachs rear shock
- Marzocchi upside down 50 mm adjustable front forks
- Brembo racing radial calipers
- New single-piece seat that is both lower and narrower
Click here to see a list of specifications.
Posted by Arlo Redwine