NATIONWIDE INSURANCE announced that the company will extend its Blue Ribbon Repair Service program to policyholders who ride on two wheels as well as four. The program will be launched in eight repair facilities in Ohio, North Carolina and Florida.
?We are committed to ensuring the very best customer service to all of our valued policyholders,? said Terry Fortner, associate vice president of claims for Nationwide. ?Blue Ribbon Repair Service provides a worry and hassle-free claims process, along with the highest quality repair so that motorcyclists who face an insurance claim can get back on the road as soon as possible.?
The Nationwide Blue Ribbon Repair Services program is now available at eight repair shops. The company plans to add additional repair facilities to the program in the future based on anticipated customer demand. Current shops in the program include:
- Elite Cycle Center, Youngstown, Ohio
- Honda-Suzuki of Jackson, Jackson, Ohio
- Category 5 Custom Cycles, Winston-Salem , North Carolina
- Hot Rod Cycles Inc., Gastonia , North Carolina
- Southern Cycle Werks, Iron Mountain , North Carolina
- Harley Davidson of Greensboro, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Kissimmee Motorsports, Kissimmee , Florida
- Seminole Harley Davidson, Sanford , Florida
"Nationwide understands that getting your rubber back on the road quickly is second only to getting it back on the road safely," said Mark Wheelihan, president of Wheelihan Motor Group Harley-Davidson and dealer principle of Harley Davidson of Greensboro. "When your pride and joy is involved in a mishap, Nationwide and the company?s blue ribbon repair shops are committed to getting you back on your bike with confidence."
Benefits of having a motorcycle repaired at a certified Blue Ribbon Repair shop include:
- Quality workmanship — All participating repair shops are prescreened, pre-qualified and audited each year to ensure that they meet stringent standards.
- Trained technicians — All repairs are performed by trained and certified motorcycle technicians.
- Advanced technology —Participating repair shops use the most advanced, state-of-the-art equipment available to ensure that repairs are performed quickly and accurately.
- Immediate service —After filing a claim, policyholders can schedule repairs immediately. There is no need to wait for an adjuster to make an initial inspection.
- Environmentally-friendly repair shops —Participating repair shops adhere to Environmental Protection Agency requirements during both the repair and paint process.
- Lifetime guarantee —All repairs performed at a Nationwide Blue Ribbon shop are backed up by a guarantee for as long as a policyholder owns or leases their vehicle.
Blue Ribbon Repair facilities are a customer service -- Nationwide customers have the option to choose their repair shop. Further, Nationwide is committed to working with the repair professionals and repair facility of the policyholder?s preference.
Learn more about Nationwide?s Blue Ribbon Repair Service program at its website.