COLUMBUS, Ohio – Centennial Park Harley-Davidson knows how to christen a showroom: the dealership is hosting a mini-concert by platinum recording artist Rodney Atkins at 4 p.m. Oct. 4, and is offering customers five ways to win tickets to the event.
The dealership is eager to show off its new features, including the Centennial Grove of 100 newly planted specimen trees, as well as its new showroom addition and parking lot.
Atkins, famous for hits such as "If You’re Going Through Hell" and "These are My People" is set to perform in “The Park’s” new additional showroom. The exclusive mini concert will precede Atkins performance at Midland Theatre in Newark later that night.
Centennial Park Harley-Davidson in Pataskala and Top 100 dealer A.D. Farrow Co. Harley-Davidson are offering customers five different ways to win:
- Signing up to demo a 2013 Harley-Davidson at one of the three central Ohio dealerships;
- Requesting an application for credit on any new 2013 Harley-Davidson;
- Updating their customer information with the company;
- Listening for giveaways on Columbus area radio station WCOL 92.3;
- Show up at Centennial-Park Harley-Davidson between 2:30 and 3:45 p.m. on concert day to register to win tickets last-minute.
"You can't buy them, but you can win them," said Doug Kamerer, minister of culture.
In addition to the concert, the dealer group is offering a $200 gift card and a free 1,000-mile and 5,000-mile service to anyone who buys a 2013 model year Harley-Davidson by Oct. 13.
Posted by Holly Wagner