IRVINE, Calif. - Parts Unlimited will host its product showcase at the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas on the eve of the opening EnduroCross round next month (see schedule below).
The GEICO AMA EnduroCross team has named Moose Racing as its official race apparel supplier. Moose, which is a Parts Unlimited brand, will have several riders representing the brand, including Beta Factory Cody Webb and Monster Kawasaki's Justin Soule (pictured here, press image courtesy Moose Racing).
“Moose Racing and Parts Unlimited are extremely active in the sport, and holding their showcase event onsite is an awesome way to introduce EnduroCross to more dealers” said Lance Bryson, director of marketing and sales for EnduroCross.
The opening round of the 2013 GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championship, fueled by Monster Energy and presented by Lucas Oil will take place May 3 in Las Vegas during the Monster Energy AMA Supercross finals weekend.
Here's the schedule:
- May 3 - Orleans Arena, Las Vegas, Nev.
- June 8 - Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, Calif.
- Sept. 21 - Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, Calif.
- Oct. 12 - National Western Complex, Denver, Colo.
- Oct. 26 - Comcast Arena, Everett, Wash.
- Nov. 9 - Idaho Center, Boise, Idaho
- Nov. 23 - Orleans Arena, Las Vegas, Nev.
EnduroCross tracks incorporate various elements of extreme off-road racing into a Supercross-style setting, including rocks, boulders, logs, sand, mud, a water-hole and tires.
Posted by Mary Slepicka