SUSSEX, Wis. - New features from PowerSports Network enable dealers to send their online inventory throughout a network of classified listing sites that include CycleTrader, eBay and other websites.
The new Craigslist and backpage inventory listing tool can help dealers expand the reach of their website inventory without having to log into another website to post and manage their ads.
“Dealers need time-saving tools for managing their inventory. Our new Craigslist and backpage inventory listing tool provides dealers with a simple-to-use solution for posting inventory from their website to Craigslist and backpage without having to log into another website,” said PSN marketing manager Laura Reinders. “Dealers will achieve increased lead success through the professionally designed ad templates and easy reposting features that keep the ads at the top of the search results.”
Features of the Craigslist and backpage inventory listing tool include:
- An exclusive Ad Renew function for easily reposting ads every forty eight hours;
- A dedicated Anti-Ghosting Team that works with dealers to ensure all of their ads are live 100 percent of the time;
- Each listing is assigned its own toll free number that captures each lead’s name, telephone number and vehicle of interest;
- Unlimited photos with each ad;
- Ad templates that feature multiple lead opportunities including lead forms, phone calls, credit applications, trade-in forms and links to landing pages.
PSN dealers may contact their client services account representative at 800-556-0314 to add the inventory listing tool to their suite of PSN online marketing products.
Posted by Holly Wagner