Powersports Regulation Update

Powersports regulation PWC ATV Corporate tax rate

KENTUCKY The Elkhorn City Council has legalized street use of ATVs during daylight hours.

UTAH The Driver License Division now requires motorcyclists to take tests to legally ride larger-displacement motorcycles and street-legal ATVs. Previously, one only had to take a test based on whether a bike was less than 90cc or more than 90cc. Upper divisions now include 249cc and 649cc motorcycles, and street-legal ATVs. So if a rider has a smaller bike and decides to use a friend's larger bike, he or she must first pass the specific test to legally ride that larger motorcycle.

WISCONSIN Adrenaline Powersports has moved into a vacant building in Muskego that was formerly occupied by G&G Powersports. Best wishes to owner Jean Ringer and her staff as they build a business selling and doing pre-delivery work on used snowmobiles, ATVs and PWC.