Now shipping is Scorpion Sports’ 124-page spring catalog. It features several all-new ExoWear apparel items as well as a half-dozen new helmets.
New-product highlights include
- the Hurricane one-piece road-racing suit,
- the Urban Destroyer and Skull Bucket jacket with matching lids, aimed at the stunter and streetfighter crowds,
- a host of VX-24 AirFit dirtbike helmets,
- additions to the women’s wear line, including Fiore jackets, gloves and color-matched helmets, as well as Diamond and Jewel jackets,
- new offerings in the XDR lineup for “Xtreme Distance Riders,” and
- EXO-750 AirFit Vintage helmets offering “a contemporary classic for the retro riders.”
Scorpion says the catalog also contains “a little eye candy thrown into the mix.” Well-known industry photographer Joe Bonnello shot the images.
To help you and customers keep up with all the new products and designs, Scorpion has revamped its website at www.scorpionusa.com. The company says it has incorporated a whole host of new elements. You’ll find not only the entire spring catalog, but also new wallpapers, images, videos and links to Scorpion’s Twitter, YouTube and Facebook sites. Click on the “Scorpion Goes Hollywood” button to see Dean McDermott’s ongoing racing efforts, including his first-person tale of crash-testing his Hurricane road-racing suit.
Posted by Arlo Redwine