Track Protection Vest
This stand-alone safety vest offers upper-body and back protection, with its removable CE-certified Bionic Back protector and impact-resistant bio-foam inserts, the former of which uses the company’s Dynamic Force Dispersion technology. The ergonomically designed vest can be worn over a motorcycle jacket for added protection. Sizes range from S to 2XL, in a black-white color scheme. MSRP is $189.95.
Logic Kevlar Denim Pants
Alpinestars’ Logic pants offer riding protection under the disguise of a traditional five-pocket jean. What separates them from your run-of-the-mill casual jean is the Kevlar protection in the knees and seat, as well as a slightly articulated knee for a better fit while in the riding position. The pants are made of tear-resistant and abrasion-resistant cotton denim, and come in waist sizes 28 to 38. MSRP is $99.95.
Verona Air Jacket
Part of Alpinestars’ City Collection, this commuter jacket is aimed at sportbike riders, with a midlength cut and an understated design. The warm-weather jacket has a dual 450D polyester outer shell, mesh inserts and double PU coating to aid in ventilation and abrasion protection. Removable CE-certified armor in the elbow and shoulder provide lightweight protection as well. Optional Bionic chest pads and back protectors are available. The jacket comes in sizes S to 4XL. MSRP is $159.95.
Alpinestars’ Bionic jacket is made specifically to pair with the company’s Bionic Neck Support (BNS) system. According to the company, the off-road jacket features:
• CE-certified GP elbow and shoulder protectors
• Bionic Race Back protector for added spine protection
• Ventilated, molded PU and PE chest pads
• Ergonomic five-plate construction that contours to follow the natural curve of the back
• A kidney belt with wide hip straps for comfort and to eliminate waist-bunching
• Bio-foam materials on the bionic back protector to help increase breathability and ventilation
• Three-panel sleeves, to eliminate the need for extra straps on the elbow pads
• A longer overall length, to keep the jacket from riding up
• A lightweight vented stretch mesh main body fabric to aid in cooling
The jacket comes in sizes M to 2XL. MSRP is $249.95.
Contact: Parts Unlimited, 800-369-1000, www.parts-unlimited.com