Staff douses fire at service shop

Publish Date: 
Aug 16, 2012

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Crews responded to a fire at Ed's Motorcycle Service & Supply Aug. 17 just after 11 a.m.



Fire officials say a motorcycle caught fire in the basement of the business while mechanics were working on it. 

Employees put out the fire before evacuating, but the Spokane Valley Fire Department sent crews because of chemicals in the business. 



Authorities told KREM a lot of smoke came out the front door and fire crews worked to air out the building.

Posted by Holly Wagner